DECLUTTER-ORGANIZE-RELAX

August 18, 2010

Storage Wish List

I always wanted one of these to sort, organize and store.  Pottery Barn has this rustic collection of furniture where you can put together different option pieces (on line) to "build" what you would like.
This is what I came up with:



I love the design, but my apartment is more modern and it is only available in a rustic, yet beautiful, chestnut.  I think they wanted to keep the look of vintage printer's drawers.  If it came in a beautiful walnut or a light maple or burl,
I would have to have it...

Scroll down & please let me know in comments if you've seen something similar in different woods..
If you want to get my Organize-zing directly to your email inbox, please subscribe on the right!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Love comments!

 
Creative Commons License
. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License allowing non-commercial sharing with attribution.