DECLUTTER-ORGANIZE-RELAX

July 29, 2010

Declutter-RECYCLE-Feel Great

So, donating unwanted possessions is really great, and a good form of recycling.  But, I thought I should give you the NYC website for real recycling.  You probably know most of this information because of the mandatory recycling laws in NYC.  What you may not know, however, are the sources for difficult to recycle items, such as batteries, lighting, electronics, hazardous waste, bicycles, STYROFOAM! and even carpet.  You will find this information  here on another great city website..  (Bed, Bath & Beyond has a battery recycling box as you enter the store.)

 

What do the numbers mean on plastic recyclables?
I thought I knew. I was mistaken.



                                                                          photo: Chance Agrella
So, declutter and do a great thing for the future of this beautiful earth and our precious children!
Any questions? Email me 
Any comments? Please post below

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love comments!

 
Creative Commons License
. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License allowing non-commercial sharing with attribution.